Subject: Subdivison in 4.0
From: [email-masked] (Kiyousuke)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 08:13:45 -0700

Just a suggestion vaguely guised as a question... Will subdivide in 4.0 have
the ability to be limited by axis.  By this I mean will it be possible for
me to subdivide along the X, Y, or Z axis only, instead of upon all the axis
of a polygon?

For example when I create a cylinder that is half a meter across and two
meters tall with one segment, it would be nice if I could subdivide along
the Y axis solely and in a sense increase the number of segments.  This
would be particulary helpful in subdividing tall logo and text objects for
displacement mapping.

Just curious.

-Ki

--
[email-masked] (Kiyousuke) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]